Our Travel Art Folio is perfect for kids of all ages! It holds 12 colored pencils, 9 crayons, 3 gel pens or mechanical pencils, an 8" x 10" paper pad (or loose paper), plus it has an extra pouch that is perfect for holding scissors, erasers, extra crayons or pencil lead. The folio folds up into a nice little briefcase shape complete with Velcro® tab and handles for easy carrying.
SUGGESTED FABRICS: Designer quilting cottons or twills, 44"/45" wide. Non-directional prints work best! Use Patty Young’s fabric collections for a modern and eclectic look.
• 1 1/4 yards of woven fabric (or 3/4 yard each of 2 different fabrics).
• 1 yard of medium-weight fusible interfacing (CraftFuse®/Pellon® 808, 20" wide)
• 1/3 yard of Fusible Fleece (at 44" wide)
• 8" piece of fold-over elastic or 3/4"-wide soft elastic
• 10" piece of sew-in hook & loop tape (Velcro®)
NOTE: This is a downloadable PDF pattern, NOT A PAPER PATTERN. Your pattern can be opened with Adobe Reader and will print on standard letter-size paper (8.5" x 11"). There are 2 pages total in this document, and NO pattern pieces to print.
©2014 Patty Young Designs for MODKID, LLC®. All Rights Reserved. Do NOT reproduce without permission. Photography, illustrations and layout by and property of Patty Young.