Pieced & Quilted Pillow Cover.
18" Square Pillow "Lite" Pattern.
Our Nordic Snowflake Pillow will add a splash of color and whimsy to your home décor. Simple piecing instructions make this pillow an easy afternoon project and there are so many variations you can make! Make it quilted or leave it plain. Our easy-to-sew envelope backing makes a convenient removable pillow cover.
SUGGESTED FABRICS: designer cottons, shirtings or twills, 44"/45" wide. Use Patty Young’s fabric collections for a modern and eclectic look. The sample pillows in this pattern feature Patty’s Heaven & Helsinki and Andalucia 2012 fabric collections for Michael Miller Fabrics.
• 1/3 yard (or one fat quarter) of Fabric #1 for pillow top background
• 1/6 yard (or 6") of Fabric #2 for main snowflake
• 1/3 yard (or 12") of Fabric #3 for snowflake accent and envelope pillow back
• 18" square pillow form
• Coordinating thread
If you are quilting the pillow top, you will also need:
• 2/3 yard of quilt batting
• 2/3 yard of muslin or white fabric for backing
• A walking foot for your sewing machine
All MODKID sewing patterns are for personal use or sale of handmade product ONLY in small quantities by at-home businesses. Manufacturing of ready-to-wear products made from our original designs for commercial use is strictly prohibited. No part of this pattern may be reproduced in print or electronically.