Turn & More® is essentially a "designer hemostat" designed by Patty Young for Riley Blake Designs. It is 5.5" long, made of stainless steel, and features a 3-step locking mechanism and a serrated tip so that it can clamp on to fabric, fiberfill, batting or anything you need to hold in place.
Some uses for the Turn & More® tool are:
• Turning skinny straps, belts and handles right side out.
• Stuffing fiberfill inside small areas in stuffed toys and dolls.
• Pulling loose threads from the bottom of bags.
• Pulling a needle through thick fabrics or many layers of fabric.
• Pulling elastic, ribbon or a drawstring through a casing.
• Threading a serger.
• Pushing out corners on collars or anything with a squared or pointed edge.
• Stuffing batting in trapunto quilting.
• Holding on to elastic at the end to stitch in place.
• Clearing jams in the sewing machine (when fabric gets pulled under the needle plate).
• To hold down binding as you stitch near the end of a project.
• To hold the two ends of elastic together when joining them for a waistband.
Watch my YouTube tutorial video here: